Twin Shaft mixer
Why use a SABE Twin Shaft mixer?
- Very short mixing time in the order of 10 to 60 seconds depending on the type of component.
- No segregation during the mixing phase.
- Ideal for mixes containing products with different gradings and densities.
- Very low coefficients of variation, <5%.
- Liquid injection in the fluidisation zone.
- Particle fluidisation in the mixing zone. Ideal for fragile products.
- Low peripheral blade speed.
- High hourly production using a reduced size machine.
- No segregation.
- Very low installed power per tonne.
- No segregation during emptying due to the very short emptying time: < 10 seconds.
- No product heating or shearing.
- High variation of batch sizes on the same machine, 25% to 140%.
The advantages of the SABE Biromix:
- Large sized 60° emptying door to minimise retention and provide very fast emptying (reduced cycle times).
- Increased leak tightness for very finely graded products. Leak tightness using a gland and optional air blowing.
- Large sized plumber block and offset seal tightness system.
- Over-sized rotor shaft.
- Rounded tank design to minimise product retention inside it.
- Easy to clean
The mixer options:
- Steel or stainless steel construction with different.
- Internal and external finishes.
- Construction in a vacuum. Value: -200mbar.
- Atex (construction and safety).
Examples of applications:
- Animal Feed
- Pet food
- Human food
Filling rate from 25% to 140%
Download the SABE Twin Shaft mixer product sheet here.